Three boys missing; family members hold up traffic in Haryana
Rewari: Three students of Class IX were reported missing here with their disappearance triggering protests by family members on Wednesday over alleged non-cooperation by police in probing the case.
The kin of the three missing boys accompanied by locals blocked traffic on the Rewari-Mahendergarh road at Aulant village, about 18km from here.
The protesters said they were miffed at police and school authorities for not helping them in tracing their wards.
Vikas, Lokesh and Sajjan, Class IX students at Bharatiya Uchh Vidya Mandir, a private senior secondary school, have been missing since last evening, police said.
The blockade, which continued for about two hours, was lifted with the intervention of DSP Dhanpati Devi who assured them of speedy action in the matter.
Police said they have registered a case of abduction in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US