Three boys missing; family members hold up traffic in Haryana
Rewari: Three students of Class IX were reported missing here with their disappearance triggering protests by family members on Wednesday over alleged non-cooperation by police in probing the case.
The kin of the three missing boys accompanied by locals blocked traffic on the Rewari-Mahendergarh road at Aulant village, about 18km from here.
The protesters said they were miffed at police and school authorities for not helping them in tracing their wards.
Vikas, Lokesh and Sajjan, Class IX students at Bharatiya Uchh Vidya Mandir, a private senior secondary school, have been missing since last evening, police said.
The blockade, which continued for about two hours, was lifted with the intervention of DSP Dhanpati Devi who assured them of speedy action in the matter.
Police said they have registered a case of abduction in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step