Three motorbike-borne youths killed in accident
Jind: Three motorcycle-borne youths
were killed when their motorbike was hit by another vehicle on Jind-Rohtak road near Julana town in the district, police said Tuesday.
All the three died at the accident spot yesterday, they said.
The deceased were identified as Rajesh (28), resident of
Gatauli village, Azad (30) and Sheelu (25) of Budha Khara
The youths were going from Lakhan Majra village towards Julana when they were hit by the vehicle.
Police has registered a case against the vehicle driver,
who escaped after the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!