Three motorbike-borne youths killed in accident
Jind: Three motorcycle-borne youths
were killed when their motorbike was hit by another vehicle on Jind-Rohtak road near Julana town in the district, police said Tuesday.
All the three died at the accident spot yesterday, they said.
The deceased were identified as Rajesh (28), resident of
Gatauli village, Azad (30) and Sheelu (25) of Budha Khara
The youths were going from Lakhan Majra village towards Julana when they were hit by the vehicle.
Police has registered a case against the vehicle driver,
who escaped after the accident.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Federal Bank says done with NPAs; sounds positive about FY17
- Mulberry love: Check out five incredible health benefits of the super fruit!
- Radiotherapy can affect lung cancer patients adversely
- Coolpad announces a price cut on Note 3 smartphone in India
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray asks Maharashtra CM Fadnavis to quit for supporting Vidarbha