Three motorbike-borne youths killed in accident
Jind: Three motorcycle-borne youths
were killed when their motorbike was hit by another vehicle on Jind-Rohtak road near Julana town in the district, police said Tuesday.
All the three died at the accident spot yesterday, they said.
The deceased were identified as Rajesh (28), resident of
Gatauli village, Azad (30) and Sheelu (25) of Budha Khara
The youths were going from Lakhan Majra village towards Julana when they were hit by the vehicle.
Police has registered a case against the vehicle driver,
who escaped after the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid
- Focus on defence, security as PM Modi meets Uzbek President
- President tells IIT, IISc-Bangalore and IISER scholars to make India great
- Accident blocks Delhi-Howrah rail route, two dozen trains diverted
- Israel says Abbas reviving old `blood libel` against Jews