Toddler killed, mother injured after being hit by
Rewari (Haryana): A one-year-old child was killed and his mother sustained serious injuries when they were hit by a train near Bawal station here, police said on Monday.
The mishap took place yesterday when the goods train hit the victims while the woman, identified as Geeta Devi, was crossing the railway track, they said.
Further probes into the case are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state