Toddler killed, mother injured after being hit by
Rewari (Haryana): A one-year-old child was killed and his mother sustained serious injuries when they were hit by a train near Bawal station here, police said on Monday.
The mishap took place yesterday when the goods train hit the victims while the woman, identified as Geeta Devi, was crossing the railway track, they said.
Further probes into the case are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air