Toll plaza attendant shot dead for Rs 27
Gurgaon: In a brazen act, a young attendant
at a Toll plaza here was shot dead by passengers in a car a
little past midnight when he asked for the toll fee of Rs 27
from them, police said on Friday.
According to Gurgaon Police Commissioner SS Deswal,
22-year-old attendant Umesh Kumar Pandey had asked for the
toll tax from the car owners at around 12:30 am at Kheri
The car owners refused to pay and insisted that they be
allowed to go. When Umesh insisted for the payment, an
occupant in the car owner took out a revolver and fired at
him from point blank range.
The bullet pierced his neck, resulting in his spot death,
The police have registered an FIR against unknown persons
and got the CCTV footage to trace the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- 'Ready to clutch a beer' says UK's first double hand transplant patient!- Watch
- Can you beat that! Digvijay Singh in Below Poverty Line list
- Donald Trump's speech at Cleveland offered fear, anger but no solutions: Hillary Clinton
- Significance of celebrating Sankashti Chaturthi!
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips