Trader`s house looted in Rohtak
Rohtak: Some armed men allegedly looted Rs 3 lakh cash and some jewellery at gun point from a trader`s house after taking the family hostage at Kaccha Beri Road here, police said today.
The accused fled from the spot after perpetrating the crime, police said, adding a case of loot had been registered in this regard.
The incident took place last night when trader Praveen Kumar’s mother Shakuntala and daughter Isha were present at the house. The miscreants barged into the house and looted cash and jewellery from the house after taking the two women hostage.
Rohtak SP Vivek Sharma said three police teams have been constituted to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter