Trader`s house looted in Rohtak
Rohtak: Some armed men allegedly looted Rs 3 lakh cash and some jewellery at gun point from a trader`s house after taking the family hostage at Kaccha Beri Road here, police said today.
The accused fled from the spot after perpetrating the crime, police said, adding a case of loot had been registered in this regard.
The incident took place last night when trader Praveen Kumar’s mother Shakuntala and daughter Isha were present at the house. The miscreants barged into the house and looted cash and jewellery from the house after taking the two women hostage.
Rohtak SP Vivek Sharma said three police teams have been constituted to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state