Trader`s house looted in Rohtak
Rohtak: Some armed men allegedly looted Rs 3 lakh cash and some jewellery at gun point from a trader`s house after taking the family hostage at Kaccha Beri Road here, police said today.
The accused fled from the spot after perpetrating the crime, police said, adding a case of loot had been registered in this regard.
The incident took place last night when trader Praveen Kumar’s mother Shakuntala and daughter Isha were present at the house. The miscreants barged into the house and looted cash and jewellery from the house after taking the two women hostage.
Rohtak SP Vivek Sharma said three police teams have been constituted to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress