Two Air Force jawan killed in road accident
Rewari: Two Indian Air Force jawans died and their two colleagues were critically injured after the car they were traveling in collided with a jeep at Parkhottampur village, police said on Friday.
The mishap took place last night when the jawans were going to attend their friend`s wedding at Nimoth village, about 28 kilometer from here.
Two Air Force jawans Anil (23) and Gaurav (23) died on the spot while their two colleagues, Praveen and Arun, sustained serious injuries in the mishap last night, police said.
Anil was a resident of Mohammadpur village in Mewat district while Gaurav hailed from Gwalior in Madhya Pradesh.
The injured, both from Mewat district, have been referred to the military hospital at Delhi Cantonment.
All four jawans were posted at the Hyderabad air force station, police said, adding a case had been registered in connection with the mishap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok