Two cab drivers held for kidnapping Gurgaon boy
Gurgaon: Two cab drivers were arrested here for kidnapping a Border Security Force (BSF) trooper`s minor boy, police said Monday. A TV channel`s cameraman, who was allegedly involved in the plot, is on the run and untraceable.
Cab drivers Ajit singh and Ravinder Singh alias Lala, both residents of Bhondsi village, were arrested Monday from their village, police said.
Prince Raghav, 8, son of BSF trooper Vinod Singh, was abducted from outside his house in Bhondsi village Saturday around 6 a.m. He returned home around 9.30 a.m. after escaping from the window of a room where he was held in captivity by the accused, police said.
Co-accused Sanjay Rathore and Vijay Singh alias Tinku are missing and on the run, police said.
"Sanjay Rathore, a cameraman working for a national news channel, hatched the conspiracy with three cab drivers," Varun Dahiya, chief of Bhondsi police station said.
"As some of the accused were known to the victim, they had plans to kill him after collecting the ransom," said another police officer, who did not wish to be named.
The kidnappers made a ransom call to the boy`s home demanding Rs.5 lakh, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of PM Modi-led government's promise of good days- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of PM Modi-led government's promise of good days- Part III
- DNA: Analysis of why every third ATM in India is not working
- DNA: Analysis of why every third ATM in India is not working- Part II
- DNA: Today in History | May 26, 2016
- APICET 2016 Results: (apicet.net.in) AP ICET Result 2016, AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Results to be declared today on May 27 at 9 AM
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two (Class 12) Exam Results 2016 is likely to be declared today anytime soon - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron