Two get life imprisonment for killing youth
Narnaul (Har): A local court here on Friday convicted and sentenced two persons to life imprisonment for murdering a youth two years ago.
Additional District Judge AK Verma convicted Shamsher Singh and Krishan for killing 27-year-old Surender alias Kala, who worked as a driver, two years ago after looting his truck.
Verma also slapped a fine of Rs 2,000 each on them.
According to prosecution, Surender of Khara village in Hisar, who was working as a driver in a private firm at Gurgaon, was killed by the duo after they looted his truck.
Based on the complaint filed by Surender`s uncle Hari Kishan, an FIR was registered at Nangal Chaudhary police station on May 17, 2008, stating that unidentified persons had murdered the driver and threw the body at Narnaul-Kotputali road.
Later, police arrested Shamsher and Krishan, both from Kaithal district, on charges of murdering Surender.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred