Two get life imprisonment for killing youth
Narnaul (Har): A local court here on Friday convicted and sentenced two persons to life imprisonment for murdering a youth two years ago.
Additional District Judge AK Verma convicted Shamsher Singh and Krishan for killing 27-year-old Surender alias Kala, who worked as a driver, two years ago after looting his truck.
Verma also slapped a fine of Rs 2,000 each on them.
According to prosecution, Surender of Khara village in Hisar, who was working as a driver in a private firm at Gurgaon, was killed by the duo after they looted his truck.
Based on the complaint filed by Surender`s uncle Hari Kishan, an FIR was registered at Nangal Chaudhary police station on May 17, 2008, stating that unidentified persons had murdered the driver and threw the body at Narnaul-Kotputali road.
Later, police arrested Shamsher and Krishan, both from Kaithal district, on charges of murdering Surender.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video