Two held for murder at Gurgaon toll plaza
Gurgaon: Two men were Monday arrested for the murder of a toll plaza employee here three days ago.
Gurgaon police chief SS Deswal told reporters here that Vijayveer and Manjit Singh were tracked down after police extensively searched for a white Bolero car in the area.
The incident took place at Kheri Daula in south Gurgaon. Pandey belonged to a poor family from Rewa district of Madhya Pradesh.
CCTV footage helped in tracking down the killers, a police officer here told a news agency.
"Both youths were drunk at the time of the incident," a police source said.
The breakthrough came when a man came later enquiring if Pandey was alive -- and CCTV cameras filmed the face.
Other employees at the toll plaza became suspicious and tried to catch him but he escaped. But not for long.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?