Two held for murder at Gurgaon toll plaza
Gurgaon: Two men were Monday arrested for the murder of a toll plaza employee here three days ago.
Gurgaon police chief SS Deswal told reporters here that Vijayveer and Manjit Singh were tracked down after police extensively searched for a white Bolero car in the area.
The incident took place at Kheri Daula in south Gurgaon. Pandey belonged to a poor family from Rewa district of Madhya Pradesh.
CCTV footage helped in tracking down the killers, a police officer here told a news agency.
"Both youths were drunk at the time of the incident," a police source said.
The breakthrough came when a man came later enquiring if Pandey was alive -- and CCTV cameras filmed the face.
Other employees at the toll plaza became suspicious and tried to catch him but he escaped. But not for long.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown