Two incidents of rape in Jaipur
Jaipur: Two girls were allegedly raped in the city, including a six-year-old girl by two minor boys, in separate incidents, police said on Thursday.
The minor girl was allegedly raped by the boys, aged 9 and 11 years, who live in the same locality as her, in a room near their house in Ganesh Vatika area yesterday.
The victim`s labourer parents had gone to work at the time of the incident, police said.
The accused were sent to a juvenile home and an FIR registered with Kardhani police station last evening in this connection, they said.
In another case, a 20-year-old girl in an FIR lodged with the police alleged Ramdhan Meena, who befriended her about 7 years ago, of making an obscene video clip and threatening to make it public if she did not have relations with him and his brother-in-law.
The girl alleged that she was raped repeatedly by the accused, police said, adding that a case was registered with Malviya Nagar police station late last night.
"We have recorded the statements of the girl but no arrest was made in this connection so far," an investigating officer said.
Meanwhile, a woman accused her father of attempting to rape her and then beat her when she resisted.
An FIR was registered last evening with Vishwakarma police station in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY