Two lecturers of pvt educational institutes arrest
Rohtak: Two lecturers of private educational institutes were arrested today for their alleged involvement in helping students cheat for an exam at Maharshi Dayanand University here, police said.
Tajender of Matu Ram Engineering College and Ravinder of Royal Institute, Chidana, were nabbed by a Special Investigation Team of police.
"Investigations have revealed that the duo while playing role of mediator had taken money from the students on the name of getting their marks enhanced," police said.
Over 2,000 unchecked answer sheets of various professional courses were found abandoned on second floor of administrative block of the university over two weeks ago.
Preliminary investigation had revealed that the answer sheets were brought out from secrecy branch of the university for re-attempting the questions over there.
Police said three employees of secrecy branch, who had earlier been arrested in connection with the racket, were being interrogated in police remand.
Both the accused would be produced before the court tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?