Two lecturers of pvt educational institutes arrest
Rohtak: Two lecturers of private educational institutes were arrested today for their alleged involvement in helping students cheat for an exam at Maharshi Dayanand University here, police said.
Tajender of Matu Ram Engineering College and Ravinder of Royal Institute, Chidana, were nabbed by a Special Investigation Team of police.
"Investigations have revealed that the duo while playing role of mediator had taken money from the students on the name of getting their marks enhanced," police said.
Over 2,000 unchecked answer sheets of various professional courses were found abandoned on second floor of administrative block of the university over two weeks ago.
Preliminary investigation had revealed that the answer sheets were brought out from secrecy branch of the university for re-attempting the questions over there.
Police said three employees of secrecy branch, who had earlier been arrested in connection with the racket, were being interrogated in police remand.
Both the accused would be produced before the court tomorrow.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'