Two lecturers of pvt educational institutes arrest
Rohtak: Two lecturers of private educational institutes were arrested today for their alleged involvement in helping students cheat for an exam at Maharshi Dayanand University here, police said.
Tajender of Matu Ram Engineering College and Ravinder of Royal Institute, Chidana, were nabbed by a Special Investigation Team of police.
"Investigations have revealed that the duo while playing role of mediator had taken money from the students on the name of getting their marks enhanced," police said.
Over 2,000 unchecked answer sheets of various professional courses were found abandoned on second floor of administrative block of the university over two weeks ago.
Preliminary investigation had revealed that the answer sheets were brought out from secrecy branch of the university for re-attempting the questions over there.
Police said three employees of secrecy branch, who had earlier been arrested in connection with the racket, were being interrogated in police remand.
Both the accused would be produced before the court tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog