Two men involved in 125 cases held in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two men, against whom 125 cases including that of murder are registered in Haryana and the National Capital Region (NCR), have been arrested here, police said Monday.
Sanjay, 32, and Sandeep, 26, were arrested July 24 from Palam Vihar area here.
Sanjay is a resident of Delhi while Sandeep hails from Sonipat district of Haryana. Both are school dropouts.
"During interrogation, they revealed that 125 cases of heinous crimes, including murder, are registered against them in Sonipat, Panipat and Delhi," Joint Commissioner of Police Vivek Sharma told media persons.
Twenty cases of chain, mobile and laptop snatching are registered against them in Gurgaon.
The duo were earlier declared proclaimed offenders by Haryana Police. They will be produced before a court Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Unbelievable! Airtel offers 10 GB 4G data at just Rs 250
- Using Facebook, Twitter may cut BP, diabetes in elderly