Two men involved in 125 cases held in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two men, against whom 125 cases including that of murder are registered in Haryana and the National Capital Region (NCR), have been arrested here, police said Monday.
Sanjay, 32, and Sandeep, 26, were arrested July 24 from Palam Vihar area here.
Sanjay is a resident of Delhi while Sandeep hails from Sonipat district of Haryana. Both are school dropouts.
"During interrogation, they revealed that 125 cases of heinous crimes, including murder, are registered against them in Sonipat, Panipat and Delhi," Joint Commissioner of Police Vivek Sharma told media persons.
Twenty cases of chain, mobile and laptop snatching are registered against them in Gurgaon.
The duo were earlier declared proclaimed offenders by Haryana Police. They will be produced before a court Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees