Two men involved in 125 cases held in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two men, against whom 125 cases including that of murder are registered in Haryana and the National Capital Region (NCR), have been arrested here, police said Monday.
Sanjay, 32, and Sandeep, 26, were arrested July 24 from Palam Vihar area here.
Sanjay is a resident of Delhi while Sandeep hails from Sonipat district of Haryana. Both are school dropouts.
"During interrogation, they revealed that 125 cases of heinous crimes, including murder, are registered against them in Sonipat, Panipat and Delhi," Joint Commissioner of Police Vivek Sharma told media persons.
Twenty cases of chain, mobile and laptop snatching are registered against them in Gurgaon.
The duo were earlier declared proclaimed offenders by Haryana Police. They will be produced before a court Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki