Two men involved in 125 cases held in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two men, against whom 125 cases including that of murder are registered in Haryana and the National Capital Region (NCR), have been arrested here, police said Monday.
Sanjay, 32, and Sandeep, 26, were arrested July 24 from Palam Vihar area here.
Sanjay is a resident of Delhi while Sandeep hails from Sonipat district of Haryana. Both are school dropouts.
"During interrogation, they revealed that 125 cases of heinous crimes, including murder, are registered against them in Sonipat, Panipat and Delhi," Joint Commissioner of Police Vivek Sharma told media persons.
Twenty cases of chain, mobile and laptop snatching are registered against them in Gurgaon.
The duo were earlier declared proclaimed offenders by Haryana Police. They will be produced before a court Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you