Two minor girls raped in Haryana
Sirsa (Har): Two youths were today booked for allegedly raping two minor girls here, police said.
The victims, who are cousins and students of class 9th, were returning home from school on January 5 when the accused forcefully took them to an isolated corner in fields near banks of Ghaggar river and raped them there, they said.
The accused allegedly left the girls and fled from the scene, police said, adding that they have been identified as Sonu and Harman, residents of Chhota Jhanda village of Mansa in Punjab.
Medical examinations of the two girls have confirmed rape.
Police are on a look out for the two youths, who have been charged of rape and abduction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir