Two shot at in ICU in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Fifteen to 20 people carrying weapons in their hands Tuesday entered the intensive care unit (ICU) of a hospital here and shot at two people, a doctor said.
A doctor at Sunrise Hospital said two injured men came to the medical centre.
They were taken to the ICU of the hospital for treatment. Suddenly 15 to 20 people carrying weapons in their hands entered the unit and opened fire targeting the duo, the doctor said.
"The assailants fled the scene after firing," the doctor said.
Both the injured have been referred to the bigger Medanta Medicity hospital, the doctor said.
"The case seems of old rivalry. We are investigating the case," said a senior police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred