Two women arrested under Immoral Trafficking Act
Rewari: Two women were arrested under the
Immoral Trafficking Act and produced before court which sent
them to judicial custody, police said.
Following a tip-off, the city police took two women, an
alleged pimp and a call girl, into custody from a place near a
hotel at the Bawal Chowk where they were waiting for a client,
here last evening.
However, Umesh, husband of one of the women Anita managed
to escape, police said today.
The police, which registered a case under Immoral
Trafficking Act against the women, today produced them in the
court of Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Kumar Bhankhar who
remanded them to judicial custody.
A senior police official said that during interrogation,
the young girl divulged that she had been brought by the
couple (Umesh and his wife Anita) here from Gurgaon for flesh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof