Two women arrested under Immoral Trafficking Act
Rewari: Two women were arrested under the
Immoral Trafficking Act and produced before court which sent
them to judicial custody, police said.
Following a tip-off, the city police took two women, an
alleged pimp and a call girl, into custody from a place near a
hotel at the Bawal Chowk where they were waiting for a client,
here last evening.
However, Umesh, husband of one of the women Anita managed
to escape, police said today.
The police, which registered a case under Immoral
Trafficking Act against the women, today produced them in the
court of Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Kumar Bhankhar who
remanded them to judicial custody.
A senior police official said that during interrogation,
the young girl divulged that she had been brought by the
couple (Umesh and his wife Anita) here from Gurgaon for flesh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clinton attacks Trump's outreach to black voters in new ad
- Colombia ceasefire will not stop government fighting crime: Official
- Amazon dabbling with 30-hour work weeks: Report
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Scorpene submarine data leak: 'Whistleblower' to hand over disk to 'government'