Two women arrested under Immoral Trafficking Act
Rewari: Two women were arrested under the
Immoral Trafficking Act and produced before court which sent
them to judicial custody, police said.
Following a tip-off, the city police took two women, an
alleged pimp and a call girl, into custody from a place near a
hotel at the Bawal Chowk where they were waiting for a client,
here last evening.
However, Umesh, husband of one of the women Anita managed
to escape, police said today.
The police, which registered a case under Immoral
Trafficking Act against the women, today produced them in the
court of Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Kumar Bhankhar who
remanded them to judicial custody.
A senior police official said that during interrogation,
the young girl divulged that she had been brought by the
couple (Umesh and his wife Anita) here from Gurgaon for flesh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends