Two women arrested under Immoral Trafficking Act
Rewari: Two women were arrested under the
Immoral Trafficking Act and produced before court which sent
them to judicial custody, police said.
Following a tip-off, the city police took two women, an
alleged pimp and a call girl, into custody from a place near a
hotel at the Bawal Chowk where they were waiting for a client,
here last evening.
However, Umesh, husband of one of the women Anita managed
to escape, police said today.
The police, which registered a case under Immoral
Trafficking Act against the women, today produced them in the
court of Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Kumar Bhankhar who
remanded them to judicial custody.
A senior police official said that during interrogation,
the young girl divulged that she had been brought by the
couple (Umesh and his wife Anita) here from Gurgaon for flesh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope
- World Hepatitis Day, 2016: Ten facts you should know!