Two women arrested under Immoral Trafficking Act
Rewari: Two women were arrested under the
Immoral Trafficking Act and produced before court which sent
them to judicial custody, police said.
Following a tip-off, the city police took two women, an
alleged pimp and a call girl, into custody from a place near a
hotel at the Bawal Chowk where they were waiting for a client,
here last evening.
However, Umesh, husband of one of the women Anita managed
to escape, police said today.
The police, which registered a case under Immoral
Trafficking Act against the women, today produced them in the
court of Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Kumar Bhankhar who
remanded them to judicial custody.
A senior police official said that during interrogation,
the young girl divulged that she had been brought by the
couple (Umesh and his wife Anita) here from Gurgaon for flesh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Boyfriend material! Five signs that prove he is the ideal one for you
- WWE Monday Night Raw results (July 25, 2016): Finn Balor earns shot at WWE Universal Title
- Mercedes to have petrol variants across portfolio in India by September
- Opposition alleges use of coercion, threats in RS polls in Jharkhand
- LOL: Never ever say these annoying things to a tall person! – Watch video