Two women raped in moving car in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two women have alleged that three men raped them in a car after giving them a lift, police said Saturday.
The women, who are 22 and 45 years old, said in their complaint to police that they had taken a lift from Rajiv Chowk in Gurgaon to go to Sohna.
However, instead of heading towards Sohna, the three men, all in their 40s, turned towards Taudu and raped them on the way.
The victims were abandoned in a desolate area after being raped. The accused are yet to be identified.
The women lodged a complaint at Sohna police station Saturday afternoon.
Meanwhile, members of the women wing of the Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) protested outside the residence of Gurgaon Deputy Commissioner against the rising cases of rapes and other crimes against women in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you