Two women raped in moving car in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two women have alleged that three men raped them in a car after giving them a lift, police said Saturday.
The women, who are 22 and 45 years old, said in their complaint to police that they had taken a lift from Rajiv Chowk in Gurgaon to go to Sohna.
However, instead of heading towards Sohna, the three men, all in their 40s, turned towards Taudu and raped them on the way.
The victims were abandoned in a desolate area after being raped. The accused are yet to be identified.
The women lodged a complaint at Sohna police station Saturday afternoon.
Meanwhile, members of the women wing of the Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) protested outside the residence of Gurgaon Deputy Commissioner against the rising cases of rapes and other crimes against women in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29