Two women raped in moving car in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two women have alleged that three men raped them in a car after giving them a lift, police said Saturday.
The women, who are 22 and 45 years old, said in their complaint to police that they had taken a lift from Rajiv Chowk in Gurgaon to go to Sohna.
However, instead of heading towards Sohna, the three men, all in their 40s, turned towards Taudu and raped them on the way.
The victims were abandoned in a desolate area after being raped. The accused are yet to be identified.
The women lodged a complaint at Sohna police station Saturday afternoon.
Meanwhile, members of the women wing of the Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) protested outside the residence of Gurgaon Deputy Commissioner against the rising cases of rapes and other crimes against women in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog