Two women raped in moving car in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two women have alleged that three men raped them in a car after giving them a lift, police said Saturday.
The women, who are 22 and 45 years old, said in their complaint to police that they had taken a lift from Rajiv Chowk in Gurgaon to go to Sohna.
However, instead of heading towards Sohna, the three men, all in their 40s, turned towards Taudu and raped them on the way.
The victims were abandoned in a desolate area after being raped. The accused are yet to be identified.
The women lodged a complaint at Sohna police station Saturday afternoon.
Meanwhile, members of the women wing of the Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) protested outside the residence of Gurgaon Deputy Commissioner against the rising cases of rapes and other crimes against women in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed