Two women raped in moving car in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Two women have alleged that three men raped them in a car after giving them a lift, police said Saturday.
The women, who are 22 and 45 years old, said in their complaint to police that they had taken a lift from Rajiv Chowk in Gurgaon to go to Sohna.
However, instead of heading towards Sohna, the three men, all in their 40s, turned towards Taudu and raped them on the way.
The victims were abandoned in a desolate area after being raped. The accused are yet to be identified.
The women lodged a complaint at Sohna police station Saturday afternoon.
Meanwhile, members of the women wing of the Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC) protested outside the residence of Gurgaon Deputy Commissioner against the rising cases of rapes and other crimes against women in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!