Uttarakhand floods: 1,025 people from Haryana rescued
Chandigarh: As many as 1,025 persons from Haryana, who were stranded after recent flash floods in Uttarakhand, have so far been rescued, an official said on Tuesday.
Out of 1,025 persons, 26 were rescued yesterday as per the information received from Haryana police control room in Dehradun, he said.
According to the official, 45 more persons were reported missing till yesterday, raising the numbers of such persons to 440.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000