VHP leader Ashok Singhal stable
Gurgaon: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader Ashok Singhal`s condition is stable, a doctor said Thursday.
The 87-year-old Singhal, the former international president of the Hindu organization, was admitted to Medicity Medanta hospital here Monday for general checkup and treatment.
"His vitals are stable and parameters were under acceptable limits," a senior doctor at Medicity said.
"Singhal had a complaint of high blood pressure and blood sugar," he said.
Singhal was international president of the VHP for over 20 years until stepping down Dec 20, 2011 due to ill-health. He was succeeded by Raghava Reddy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!