VHP leader Ashok Singhal stable
Gurgaon: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader Ashok Singhal`s condition is stable, a doctor said Thursday.
The 87-year-old Singhal, the former international president of the Hindu organization, was admitted to Medicity Medanta hospital here Monday for general checkup and treatment.
"His vitals are stable and parameters were under acceptable limits," a senior doctor at Medicity said.
"Singhal had a complaint of high blood pressure and blood sugar," he said.
Singhal was international president of the VHP for over 20 years until stepping down Dec 20, 2011 due to ill-health. He was succeeded by Raghava Reddy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'