Web portal of HUDA launched
Panchkula: The Haryana Urban Development
Authority (HUDA) today launched its new web portal, allowing
plot allottees to make payment as well as new applicants to
submit applications online.
The web portal was launched by Chief Secretary Urvashi
Gulati at the HUDA head office here.
On this occasion, Gulati said that the new web portal
will benefit over 2.50 lakh allottees of plots in the state.
It will also benefit the new prospective allottees as the web
portal would also provide the facility of online submission of
applications for new schemes.
Financial Commissioner and Principal Secretary, Town and
Country Planning, K K Jalan said that people can now make
online payments for outstanding dues for their property
In the first phase, allottees having account in the Axis
and HDFC banks could avail direct debit facility while others
could make the payments through credit cards.
Integration of the software with the direct debit
facility of other banks was in progress, he said.
HUDA is also in the process of establishing a toll free
enquiry centre for citizens.
Development of software for making various types of
payments and receipts through RTGS (Real Time Gross
Settlement) system is under progress and will be implemented
soon, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days