Woman, daughter commit suicide in Jind
Jind: A 50-year-old woman and her daughter allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in Kinana village here over a domestic dispute, police said on Friday.
Roshni died on way to the hospital, whereas her daughter Paramjeet (24) expired during the treatment, they said.
A case has been registered and a probe started into the matter, police said.
Meanwhile, in the district`s Ritoli village, a 32-year-old woman died of poisoning yesterday with her brother alleging the in-laws of killing his sister.
A case of murder has been registered against the husband, father-in-law, mother-in-law and two brothers-in-law of the deceased although no arrests have been made so far, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui