Woman, daughter commit suicide in Jind
Jind: A 50-year-old woman and her daughter allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in Kinana village here over a domestic dispute, police said on Friday.
Roshni died on way to the hospital, whereas her daughter Paramjeet (24) expired during the treatment, they said.
A case has been registered and a probe started into the matter, police said.
Meanwhile, in the district`s Ritoli village, a 32-year-old woman died of poisoning yesterday with her brother alleging the in-laws of killing his sister.
A case of murder has been registered against the husband, father-in-law, mother-in-law and two brothers-in-law of the deceased although no arrests have been made so far, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way