Woman, daughter commit suicide in Jind
Jind: A 50-year-old woman and her daughter allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in Kinana village here over a domestic dispute, police said on Friday.
Roshni died on way to the hospital, whereas her daughter Paramjeet (24) expired during the treatment, they said.
A case has been registered and a probe started into the matter, police said.
Meanwhile, in the district`s Ritoli village, a 32-year-old woman died of poisoning yesterday with her brother alleging the in-laws of killing his sister.
A case of murder has been registered against the husband, father-in-law, mother-in-law and two brothers-in-law of the deceased although no arrests have been made so far, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Sania Mirza overcomes Rio failure; lifts the Connecticut Open trophy to gear up for US Open
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- Vishal Dadlani apologises, quits politics after controversial Jain monk tweet
- Toni Kroos rocket rescues Real Madrid in Cristiano Ronaldo's absence; Atletico Madrid held again
- Suspected Kurdish militants fire rockets at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport: Media