Woman, daughter commit suicide in Jind
Jind: A 50-year-old woman and her daughter allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in Kinana village here over a domestic dispute, police said on Friday.
Roshni died on way to the hospital, whereas her daughter Paramjeet (24) expired during the treatment, they said.
A case has been registered and a probe started into the matter, police said.
Meanwhile, in the district`s Ritoli village, a 32-year-old woman died of poisoning yesterday with her brother alleging the in-laws of killing his sister.
A case of murder has been registered against the husband, father-in-law, mother-in-law and two brothers-in-law of the deceased although no arrests have been made so far, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda