Woman, daughter commit suicide in Jind
Jind: A 50-year-old woman and her daughter allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in Kinana village here over a domestic dispute, police said on Friday.
Roshni died on way to the hospital, whereas her daughter Paramjeet (24) expired during the treatment, they said.
A case has been registered and a probe started into the matter, police said.
Meanwhile, in the district`s Ritoli village, a 32-year-old woman died of poisoning yesterday with her brother alleging the in-laws of killing his sister.
A case of murder has been registered against the husband, father-in-law, mother-in-law and two brothers-in-law of the deceased although no arrests have been made so far, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections