Woman gang-raped in Haryana
Jind: A woman was allegedly gang-raped by three youths in Safa village on the Kheri-Tarkha link road in the district.
According to the complaint filed by the woman, the youths had sought her assistance in solving some family dispute and had asked her to visit their house, police said.
She was taken to the house and allegedly raped by the youths yesterday, police said, adding that they have been booked and a search to nab them was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Committee flags gaps, vulnerability in Indo-Pak border fencing
- Argentine football legend Diego Maradona's passport stolen, unable to travel to Dubai
- RBI calls for ownership change of companies with sticky loan accounts
- Building a sports culture crucial to winning medals at Olympics: Pullela Gopichand
- Maharashtra, Haryana Assemblies unanimously ratify GST Bill