Woman killed for dowry
Rewari: A 22-year-old woman was allegedly
killed for dowry in Khandora village of the district, police said on Monday.
Body of Manju Yadav was found hanging from ceiling of her room yesterday.
On a complaint filed by father of the deceased, police today booked her husband Ajay Yadav, father-in-law Laxmi Chand and mother-in-law Rewati Devi.
In his complaint, Tej Ram alleged that Manju got married to Ajay over two years ago and was persistently harassed for dowry by her in-laws.
He alleged that Manju was killed by them yesterday.
Manju is survived by a one-year-old daughter.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan