Woman raped in Haryana
Jind: A 24-year-old married woman was allegedly raped by a youth, who lured her on the pretext of providing her a job, police said on Saturday.
The victim, a resident of a village in Karnal district, said in her complaint that she had come into contact with the accused on phone, who assured her a job.
When she came to Jind, the accused, identified as Sunny, with the help of another youth took her to a hotel and allegedly raped her, she said.
The accused has been arrested, while his accomplice is still absconding, police said.
A case has been registered in this connection, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- WATCH: On this day in 1983, Kapil Dev's India were crowned world champion
- `Narasimha Rao used IB to keep an eye on Sonia Gandhi after Babri Masjid demolition`
- Iceland elects new president in vote eclipsed by Euros, Brexit
- We don't need people like Mukhtar Ansari in party: Akhilesh Yadav
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood