Woman raped in Haryana
Jind: A 24-year-old married woman was allegedly raped by a youth, who lured her on the pretext of providing her a job, police said on Saturday.
The victim, a resident of a village in Karnal district, said in her complaint that she had come into contact with the accused on phone, who assured her a job.
When she came to Jind, the accused, identified as Sunny, with the help of another youth took her to a hotel and allegedly raped her, she said.
The accused has been arrested, while his accomplice is still absconding, police said.
A case has been registered in this connection, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi