Woman raped in Haryana
Jind: A 24-year-old married woman was allegedly raped by a youth, who lured her on the pretext of providing her a job, police said on Saturday.
The victim, a resident of a village in Karnal district, said in her complaint that she had come into contact with the accused on phone, who assured her a job.
When she came to Jind, the accused, identified as Sunny, with the help of another youth took her to a hotel and allegedly raped her, she said.
The accused has been arrested, while his accomplice is still absconding, police said.
A case has been registered in this connection, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion