Woman raped in Haryana
Jind: A 24-year-old married woman was allegedly raped by a youth, who lured her on the pretext of providing her a job, police said on Saturday.
The victim, a resident of a village in Karnal district, said in her complaint that she had come into contact with the accused on phone, who assured her a job.
When she came to Jind, the accused, identified as Sunny, with the help of another youth took her to a hotel and allegedly raped her, she said.
The accused has been arrested, while his accomplice is still absconding, police said.
A case has been registered in this connection, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saudi Airlines flight halted for 3 days in Ahmedabad!
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Mercedes-Benz to introduce 4 electric vehicles by 2020
- Mahresult.nic.in MSBSHSE HSC Results 2016: Maharashtra Board HSC Class 12th XII Exam Result 2016 declared
- Is ‘Junooniyat’, ‘Sanam Re 2’? Yami Gautam will tell you
- IPL 2016: Sunil Gavaskar thinks de Villiers is 'AB-CDE' - Find out why!
- Batla House encounter: Subramanian Swamy calls for NIA probe against Digvijay Singh