Woman shot dead, body found in car in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Body of an unidentified woman with bullet wounds was on Monday found under mysterious circumstances in a car with fake number plate here, police said.
The body was found lying in the front seat of a Santro car this morning at Rajendra Park, a police official said, adding that it appeared that someone shot at her and fled from the spot.
The woman, aged around 25, is yet to identified as nothing was found in her possession, he said, adding that the car`s number plate too was found to be fake.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and a case has been registered against unidentified persons, the official said.
The car in which the dead body was found was carrying a fabricated registration number plate.
Her identification is still not known as no such material was found in her possession or from the car which can establish her identity, added the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui