Woman shot dead, body found in car in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Body of an unidentified woman with bullet wounds was on Monday found under mysterious circumstances in a car with fake number plate here, police said.
The body was found lying in the front seat of a Santro car this morning at Rajendra Park, a police official said, adding that it appeared that someone shot at her and fled from the spot.
The woman, aged around 25, is yet to identified as nothing was found in her possession, he said, adding that the car`s number plate too was found to be fake.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and a case has been registered against unidentified persons, the official said.
The car in which the dead body was found was carrying a fabricated registration number plate.
Her identification is still not known as no such material was found in her possession or from the car which can establish her identity, added the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday