Woman shot dead, body found in car in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Body of an unidentified woman with bullet wounds was on Monday found under mysterious circumstances in a car with fake number plate here, police said.
The body was found lying in the front seat of a Santro car this morning at Rajendra Park, a police official said, adding that it appeared that someone shot at her and fled from the spot.
The woman, aged around 25, is yet to identified as nothing was found in her possession, he said, adding that the car`s number plate too was found to be fake.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and a case has been registered against unidentified persons, the official said.
The car in which the dead body was found was carrying a fabricated registration number plate.
Her identification is still not known as no such material was found in her possession or from the car which can establish her identity, added the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief