Woman shot dead, body found in car in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Body of an unidentified woman with bullet wounds was on Monday found under mysterious circumstances in a car with fake number plate here, police said.
The body was found lying in the front seat of a Santro car this morning at Rajendra Park, a police official said, adding that it appeared that someone shot at her and fled from the spot.
The woman, aged around 25, is yet to identified as nothing was found in her possession, he said, adding that the car`s number plate too was found to be fake.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and a case has been registered against unidentified persons, the official said.
The car in which the dead body was found was carrying a fabricated registration number plate.
Her identification is still not known as no such material was found in her possession or from the car which can establish her identity, added the officer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'