Women raped in a posh hotel by colleague in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgoan: A 22-year-old girl, employed in a private firm, was allegedly raped by one of her colleagues after an office party at a hotel in Panchgaon area of Gurgaon.
According to Deputy Commissioner of Police (South), Rahul Sharma, the girl approached the police this morning to register the case.
The woman was at a party hosted by her employers. She was reportedly raped by a colleague. After the party as the girl entered her hotel room, one of her colleagues barged into the room and allegedly raped her, the DCP said.
With PTI inputs
Medical examination of the girl has confirmed rape, he said.
Meanwhile, the 28-year-old accused has been arrested. He is a native of Bhiwani in Haryana and was living in Gurgaon, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Vitara Brezza, Innova make it to top 10 best selling passenger vehicles in May
- Mohammad Anas shatters national record, qualifies for Rio Olympics men's 400m race
- Unstoppable Slam machine Novak Djokovic eyes fourth Wimbledon title
- AAP's protest march to 7 RCR: Detained Delhi Dy CM Sisodia, 52 MLAs released by police
- 'Time to focus on cyber threats to aviation sector in India'