Women raped in a posh hotel by colleague in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgoan: A 22-year-old girl, employed in a private firm, was allegedly raped by one of her colleagues after an office party at a hotel in Panchgaon area of Gurgaon.
According to Deputy Commissioner of Police (South), Rahul Sharma, the girl approached the police this morning to register the case.
The woman was at a party hosted by her employers. She was reportedly raped by a colleague. After the party as the girl entered her hotel room, one of her colleagues barged into the room and allegedly raped her, the DCP said.
With PTI inputs
Medical examination of the girl has confirmed rape, he said.
Meanwhile, the 28-year-old accused has been arrested. He is a native of Bhiwani in Haryana and was living in Gurgaon, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok