Women raped in a posh hotel by colleague in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgoan: A 22-year-old girl, employed in a private firm, was allegedly raped by one of her colleagues after an office party at a hotel in Panchgaon area of Gurgaon.
According to Deputy Commissioner of Police (South), Rahul Sharma, the girl approached the police this morning to register the case.
The woman was at a party hosted by her employers. She was reportedly raped by a colleague. After the party as the girl entered her hotel room, one of her colleagues barged into the room and allegedly raped her, the DCP said.
With PTI inputs
Medical examination of the girl has confirmed rape, he said.
Meanwhile, the 28-year-old accused has been arrested. He is a native of Bhiwani in Haryana and was living in Gurgaon, police said.
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part II
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part III
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part IV
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of time management
- Forest fires threaten to wipe out 1,500 villages in Uttarakhand, NDRF, IAF step in to mitigate crisis, govt issues alert
- World's richest temple mulls moving 7.5 tonne gold under monetisation scheme
- Six-year-old falls in borewell in Maharashtra, rescue operation on
- Want FIR against guilty before further probe on Adarsh Society scam: BJP
- Beware, women! Stress can worsen HPV infection