Women raped in a posh hotel by colleague in Gurgaon
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgoan: A 22-year-old girl, employed in a private firm, was allegedly raped by one of her colleagues after an office party at a hotel in Panchgaon area of Gurgaon.
According to Deputy Commissioner of Police (South), Rahul Sharma, the girl approached the police this morning to register the case.
The woman was at a party hosted by her employers. She was reportedly raped by a colleague. After the party as the girl entered her hotel room, one of her colleagues barged into the room and allegedly raped her, the DCP said.
With PTI inputs
Medical examination of the girl has confirmed rape, he said.
Meanwhile, the 28-year-old accused has been arrested. He is a native of Bhiwani in Haryana and was living in Gurgaon, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'