Work collectively to bring back black money: Gen Singh
Haryana: Former Army Chief V K Singh said it is for people to make collective efforts to ensure the return of black money from abroad.
Talking to reporters here today, Gen Singh expressed the opinion that all the citizens would have to make collective efforts, which would ensure the "return of the black money stashed abroad".
At a function organised by ex-servicemen at Baghot village in Mahendergarh district, about 55 km from here, Singh said that as the Chief of the Army Staff he had constituted a commission that would go into ex-servicemen`s grievances pertaining to disparities in their pay scales.
After his retirement, the ex-CAS had visited Gurgaon and Bhiwani in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India