Work collectively to bring back black money: Gen Singh
Haryana: Former Army Chief V K Singh said it is for people to make collective efforts to ensure the return of black money from abroad.
Talking to reporters here today, Gen Singh expressed the opinion that all the citizens would have to make collective efforts, which would ensure the "return of the black money stashed abroad".
At a function organised by ex-servicemen at Baghot village in Mahendergarh district, about 55 km from here, Singh said that as the Chief of the Army Staff he had constituted a commission that would go into ex-servicemen`s grievances pertaining to disparities in their pay scales.
After his retirement, the ex-CAS had visited Gurgaon and Bhiwani in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack