Work collectively to bring back black money: Gen Singh
Haryana: Former Army Chief V K Singh said it is for people to make collective efforts to ensure the return of black money from abroad.
Talking to reporters here today, Gen Singh expressed the opinion that all the citizens would have to make collective efforts, which would ensure the "return of the black money stashed abroad".
At a function organised by ex-servicemen at Baghot village in Mahendergarh district, about 55 km from here, Singh said that as the Chief of the Army Staff he had constituted a commission that would go into ex-servicemen`s grievances pertaining to disparities in their pay scales.
After his retirement, the ex-CAS had visited Gurgaon and Bhiwani in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites