Work collectively to bring back black money: Gen Singh
Haryana: Former Army Chief V K Singh said it is for people to make collective efforts to ensure the return of black money from abroad.
Talking to reporters here today, Gen Singh expressed the opinion that all the citizens would have to make collective efforts, which would ensure the "return of the black money stashed abroad".
At a function organised by ex-servicemen at Baghot village in Mahendergarh district, about 55 km from here, Singh said that as the Chief of the Army Staff he had constituted a commission that would go into ex-servicemen`s grievances pertaining to disparities in their pay scales.
After his retirement, the ex-CAS had visited Gurgaon and Bhiwani in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog