Work collectively to bring back black money: Gen Singh
Haryana: Former Army Chief V K Singh said it is for people to make collective efforts to ensure the return of black money from abroad.
Talking to reporters here today, Gen Singh expressed the opinion that all the citizens would have to make collective efforts, which would ensure the "return of the black money stashed abroad".
At a function organised by ex-servicemen at Baghot village in Mahendergarh district, about 55 km from here, Singh said that as the Chief of the Army Staff he had constituted a commission that would go into ex-servicemen`s grievances pertaining to disparities in their pay scales.
After his retirement, the ex-CAS had visited Gurgaon and Bhiwani in the state.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump