Youth shoots woman, kills self in Faridabad
Faridabad: A married woman was killed by a youth, who later allegedly committed suicide in Bhikam colony here, police said Tuesday.
The 30-year-old woman, was staying on rent here with her two sons and a daughter from past three months. She had left her husband as he was not working.
The accused youth Ajju used to visit the victim frequently, police said.
Ajju visited her house yesterday where the two had a conversation. He then asked the kids to go out after which he shot the woman and later shot himself dead, they said.
On listening to the gun shots the landlord`s family rushed towards her room but informed the police on finding it locked from inside, said police.
A police team soon rushed to the spot and broke open the locked door where the two were lying in a pool of blood, they said.
The woman`s mother also reached the spot but denied any acquaintance with Ajju, said police.
Police had called FSL team on the spot which seized the bullets and a pistol was also recovered from the spot. Further investigations are on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof