Youth shoots woman, kills self in Faridabad
Faridabad: A married woman was killed by a youth, who later allegedly committed suicide in Bhikam colony here, police said Tuesday.
The 30-year-old woman, was staying on rent here with her two sons and a daughter from past three months. She had left her husband as he was not working.
The accused youth Ajju used to visit the victim frequently, police said.
Ajju visited her house yesterday where the two had a conversation. He then asked the kids to go out after which he shot the woman and later shot himself dead, they said.
On listening to the gun shots the landlord`s family rushed towards her room but informed the police on finding it locked from inside, said police.
A police team soon rushed to the spot and broke open the locked door where the two were lying in a pool of blood, they said.
The woman`s mother also reached the spot but denied any acquaintance with Ajju, said police.
Police had called FSL team on the spot which seized the bullets and a pistol was also recovered from the spot. Further investigations are on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city