Youth shot dead in Rewari
Rewari: A village youth Pradeep Gujjar was shot dead by four youths at Kasaula village near here, police said on Thursday.
Police registered a case of murder and under the Arms Act against the accused on a complaint filed by the victim`s cousin Sukhbir Gujjar.
SHO Surender Singh Sheoran said the accused had been identified as Bhim Singh, Ajay Gujjar, Tinku Gujjar and Surat Singh Gujjar, all
residents of the same village, and efforts were on to apprehend them.
The incident, which occurred last night, was attributed to old enmity, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Uttarakhand: BJP MLA Prem Singh Rana insulted during CM Harish Rawat's speech
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth