Arthritis biggest spoilers in sex between couples
London: Experts have said that the arthritic aches can have a devastating effect on bedroom antics of the couples.
According to the charity Arthritis Research UK, joint pain affects many parts of the body that come into play during sex, including hands, hips, knees, fingers, back and neck.
The charity conducted a survey to increase awareness of the challenges faced by those people with arthritis and joint pain who want to stay intimate in their relationships.
Nearly seven out of ten couples said that their relationships were less intimate than when they first got together.
About a quarter of married couples confessed that they were dissatisfied with their current love lives.
Nearly three out of ten of those surveyed said that they no longer cuddled or held hands often enough.
Nearly fifty per cent said that they were not having enough sex and got seriously intimate with their partner less than once a fortnight.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!