Arthritis biggest spoilers in sex between couples
London: Experts have said that the arthritic aches can have a devastating effect on bedroom antics of the couples.
According to the charity Arthritis Research UK, joint pain affects many parts of the body that come into play during sex, including hands, hips, knees, fingers, back and neck.
The charity conducted a survey to increase awareness of the challenges faced by those people with arthritis and joint pain who want to stay intimate in their relationships.
Nearly seven out of ten couples said that their relationships were less intimate than when they first got together.
About a quarter of married couples confessed that they were dissatisfied with their current love lives.
Nearly three out of ten of those surveyed said that they no longer cuddled or held hands often enough.
Nearly fifty per cent said that they were not having enough sex and got seriously intimate with their partner less than once a fortnight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?