It cause Guillain-Barre Syndrome - the leading cause of acute neuromuscular paralysis in humans, say researchers.
Researchers in the study investigate factors that could affect the likelihood of patients having heart damage after treatment with anthracyclines.
The researches conducted a trial to test whether duloxetine, a depression and anxiety drug, could alleviate pain caused by aromatase inhibitors
A new research has claimed that women who have a habit of wearing heels on a regular basis can be in trouble at an early stage as they become more prone to osteoarthritis.
Breast cancer mortality declined in 39 out of 47 countries, including the United States and most developed European nations.
New new research suggests that health anxiety might increase the risk of heart disease.
The International Healthcare Summit Award is considered one of the country's most prominent.
Wrapping food in newspapers is an unhealthy practice and the consumption of such food is injurious to health, even if the food has been cooked hygienically.
Like women, even men should take proper care of themselves to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Researchers from the University of Manchester suggested that pets should be considered as main source of support in the management of long-term mental health problems.
A recent study states that excess intake of alcohol during youth can harm brain development severely
Adopting some simple techniques from Sanatan Kriya for 10 minutes daily can help you keep your lungs strong and system toxin free, says spiritual head of Dhyan Ashram Yogi Ashwini.
The most common causes of meningitis are viral and bacterial infections.
Alzheimer's disease (AD) is characterised by extensive loss of neurons and deposition of amyloid beta peptide in the form of plaques.
Viral fever is one of the most common seasonal infections that can affect anyone at any age including infants and children.
Both prehypertension and high blood pressure raises the risk of heart attack, stroke and heart failure.
Here are some facts you need to know about kidney transplantation or renal transplantation.
Walking is gentle, simple, low-impact exercise and can be done by anyone - old or young, male or female. It is one of the best things you can do for your health.
A new study by US researchers have found a new novel drug that shows hope for infants suffering with rare, fatal muscle disease.
As per a new research, the first birth by caesarean section where both the mother and child survived may have taken place in 1337 in Prague.
A caesarean section, also known as c-section, is the delivery of a baby through a surgical incision in the mother's abdomen and uterus.
A new research has found that men who engage in moderate and continuous exercises may improve sperm quality.
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- Majority of people in India support PM Modi's demonetisation move
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking? - Part II
- Assam: Two NDFB(S) militants killed by forces in Kokrajhar
- DNA: What is the need of electoral reform in India ?
- Analysing the benefits of online transactions
- Cash-strapped people to suffer as banks to remain closed for next three days
- C'garh: Selling tomato at 50 paise/kg due to cash crunch, farmers dump their produce on road
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Delhi Police's crime branch raids law firm in Greater Kailash 1
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug
- Huge haul of cash, gold in Karnataka, I-T dept seizes Rs 5.7 cr in new notes, 32 kg of bullion
- Massive cache of cash! Delhi Police's crime branch raids law firm in GK 1, Rs 13.65 crore recovered
- India watching more porn than any other country; traffic to porn sites jumps 3-8% in November
- Virat Kohli aka Record Breaker – 11 landmarks the Indian skipper achieved on Day 3
- When David Warner almost broke Sachin Tendulkar's record!
- Make digital payments and win weekly, quarterly lucky draws: Government
- Men's health: Five things you can do to prevent cancer
- Pakistan's main bourse hits all-time high ahead of 40% stake sale
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Murali Vijay becomes first Indian opener to hit Test hundred at Wankhede in 14 years — VIDEO