Jab that can revolutionise breast cancer cure gets green light from NHS
London: An injection that could revolutionise breast cancer treatment has been granted a licence for use in Britain.
Till now the lifesaving drug ' Herceptin' could only be given via a drip in a 30-minute procedure, but the new jab can make the process easy and time saving.
It was reported that apart from saving time for staff and patients, it could save the National Health Service 20 million pounds if rolled out nationwide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!