Monsoon special: 5 easy tips to cure nasal congestion
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Monsoon season is here and it also brings the various allergies with it which may cause nasal congestion or stuffy nose. Also, this season raises the humidity levels which may again aggravate nasal congestion and lead to uneasy blockage of the nasal passage.
Here are some easy tips to cure a stuffy nose:
-Sipping hot liquids like ginger tea, peppermint tea or soups can help get rid of throat and nose congestion as it loosens mucous membranes, thereby providing relief.
-One can even try for aromatherapy or take a hot steam bath.
-One can also try using a humidifier as it provides a moist atmosphere which can help soothe nasal blockage.
-Saline nasal sprays also helps increase the moisture in your nose thereby thinning the mucus and soothing nasal inflammation.
-While sleeping, try elevating your head by using 2-3 pillows. It will provide some much needed relief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test