New regime for treatment of Graves` Eye Disease
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: No surgery or medication is required to treat Graves Eye Disease.
Graves' eye disease, also known as Graves' ophthalmopathy, could be present in about half of people who have Graves' disease.
An alternative therapy has been recommended by Ophthalmologist James McDonnell to treat the disease.
Lose weight, changes in diet and take of natural food product has been designed to restore proper immune and digestive function. This can be followed to treat Graves Eye Disease.
Graves Eye Disease is an autoimmune disorder and the treatment for the bulging eyes involved orbital decompression surgery, whereas, double vision was previously treated with a different surgery, which straightens the eyes by adjusting the eye muscles.
Don Parker was facing a second surgery to treat the bulging eyes and double vision due to Graves' eye disease.
He lost more than 35 pounds by giving up soda pop and eating a low-carb, gluten-free diet with lots of vegetables by following the regime. He takes 12 capsules of the nutraceutical, each day.
Parker says that his double vision iss almost gone and there is so little bulging in his eyes that they look almost completely normal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win