New regime for treatment of Graves` Eye Disease
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: No surgery or medication is required to treat Graves Eye Disease.
Graves' eye disease, also known as Graves' ophthalmopathy, could be present in about half of people who have Graves' disease.
An alternative therapy has been recommended by Ophthalmologist James McDonnell to treat the disease.
Lose weight, changes in diet and take of natural food product has been designed to restore proper immune and digestive function. This can be followed to treat Graves Eye Disease.
Graves Eye Disease is an autoimmune disorder and the treatment for the bulging eyes involved orbital decompression surgery, whereas, double vision was previously treated with a different surgery, which straightens the eyes by adjusting the eye muscles.
Don Parker was facing a second surgery to treat the bulging eyes and double vision due to Graves' eye disease.
He lost more than 35 pounds by giving up soda pop and eating a low-carb, gluten-free diet with lots of vegetables by following the regime. He takes 12 capsules of the nutraceutical, each day.
Parker says that his double vision iss almost gone and there is so little bulging in his eyes that they look almost completely normal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Watch: Zee Media mega survey on Modi govt- Part 2
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Heatwave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm