Messi has signed to become the ambassador for Tour n' Cure, the Egyptian initiative said on its website.
In its report on the health impact of oil spill, the fact-finding team said that it found a number of workers and residents complaining of various health issues.
The study offers many reasons behind the findings.
Union Health Minister JP Nadda on Tuesday said the successful World Health Organisation (WHO) assessment of India's National Regulatory Authority will boost the government's efforts towards quality healthcare.
A new study has found that teenagers who are suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) are likely to have trouble recognise facial expressions like sad and angry faces while those with conduct disorder interpret sad faces as angry.
Doctors were successfully in removing a giant 11.5 kg adrenal tumour from a 55-year-old man, who had a body mass index (BMI) of 48 which is considered extremely obese and went for a weight-loss surgery.
Bouts of pain in people with trigeminal neuralgia can be triggered by touch, such as shaving, putting on make-up, showering, talking and tooth brushing, or even a gust of wind.
For the study, four pregnant rhesus macaques at the Wisconsin National Primate Research Centre were fed doses of the listeria comparable to what one might encounter in contaminated food.
Men were more likely to be heavy drinkers compared with women; however, there were twice as many stable nondrinkers and former drinkers among the women than the men.
Unprotected sexual intercourse was strongly suspected in the transmission of Ebola virus disease from a male survivor… to his female partner.
The findings do not negate the fact that eating fish provides many health benefits.
Conducted by YourDost, an online counselling and emotional wellness portal, the study notes "negative thinking is one of the major symptoms of stress".
This model of care delivery could greatly improve patient access to effective treatments.
Health Secretary CK Mishra launched the 'Saathiya Resource Kits' along with the 'Saathiya Salah' - a mobile app for adolescents - under the Rashtriya Kishor Swasthya Karyakram (RKSK) program.
The act of singing could be mutually beneficial for both the mother and the child, says the new study.
Researchers say that three of four young adults are likely to exhibit symptoms such as fidgeting and scratching of stress similar to those seen in people with post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), upon being separated from their smartphones.
As per reports, DJ MacLennan has been paying 50 pounds ( appriximately Rs 4,000) a month for the past decade to Alcor Institute in Arizona, USA, to preserve his brain in the hope that he can one day be brought back to life.
Facial transplantation is the process of removing part or all of a donor's face and attaching it onto a patient who has previously suffered facial injury or deformity.
Neelam Kumar, a cancer survivor, will soon be out with a comic book carrying inspirational stories of other survivors who triumphed over the dreaded disease.
The actress believes that dedicating time to walking and health shouldn't be an option.
According to doctors, mini-strokes can be considered as warning for future attacks, so early treatment can help prevent a stroke.
This "glassy carbon" electrode that is patterned inside chips lasts longer in the body and transmits clearer and more robust signals than available electrodes.
To date, it had been assumed that differences in gene activity of the right and left hemisphere might be responsible for a person's handedness.
Observational studies have linked abdominal adiposity with cardiometabolic disease -- but it is yet unclear whether it is a surrogate for obesity in general or it plays a causal role.
The alliance is joined by the State Clinical Research Centre for Respiratory Diseases, Beijing Children`s Hospital, Chinese Pediatric Society under Chinese Medical Association.
They said iron is one of the critical elements, not just for production of haemoglobin but also for brain development.
Inspite of the state's progressive status, several surveys have indicated an alarming increase in malnutrition and anaemia among children and pregnant women, an official release quoting a spokesman of the Women and Child Development Department said here today.
A researcher studied 19 mother-infant pairs and found that the results had important implications for therapies addressing disorders of the dopamine system.
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- Global Investors' Summit: In conversation with Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das
- Air pollution claims two Indian lives every minute: Study
- Opposition attacks PM Modi over his controversial statement
- DNA: Analysis of the danger and threat to human life due to air pollution
- DNA: Today in History | February 20, 2017
- DNA: Why is Akhilesh Yadav campaigning for rape-accused minister Gayatri Prajapati?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- Kota: Fire breaks out at petrol pump in Rajasthan
- Indian Premier League 10: Mohammad Azharuddin calls MS Dhoni's sacking as RPS captain a 'third-rate decision'
- Do you suffer from chronic knee pain? Online treatment may help you!
- PSL 2017: Chris Gayle, Kumar Sangakkara refuse to play league final in Lahore due to security reasons
- Hafiz Saeed's brother says Pakistan put JuD chief under house arrest due to Indian pressure
- IPL 10 Auction: Gautam Gambhir highlights prime reason behind Ishant Sharma's failure to bag deal