Now, new method to predicted Alzheimer`s disease within 2 years of screening
Washington: A new study has shown a way to accurately predicted early onset of Alzheimer's disease within two years of screening.
The study by Sylvie Belleville from University of Montreal has found that combining brain imaging analysis with a neuropsychological assessment would provide remarkable sensitivity and specificity, and help in diagnosing the disease in its early stages, which will allow patients to decide on the course of treatment within two years of screening.
The level of accuracy of this classification system, which has two different approaches, is the major breakthrough of the study as it will aid in diagnosis.
The study was published in Volume 38, Issue 2 of the prestigious Journal of Alzheimer's Disease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack