Three more bird flu deaths in China
Beijing: China's Guangdong province reported three more deaths and four new human cases of H7N9 infection Friday.
Two patients from the city of Guangzhou and another from Heyuan City died after treatment failed, Xinhua quoted the provincial health and family planning committee as saying.
Four new cases, two women and two men aged between 37 and 79, are all in critical condition.
So far Guangdong has reported more than 102 human H7N9 cases this year, including at least 32 deaths. A total of 60 patients have been discharged from hospitals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love