Three more bird flu deaths in China
Beijing: China's Guangdong province reported three more deaths and four new human cases of H7N9 infection Friday.
Two patients from the city of Guangzhou and another from Heyuan City died after treatment failed, Xinhua quoted the provincial health and family planning committee as saying.
Four new cases, two women and two men aged between 37 and 79, are all in critical condition.
So far Guangdong has reported more than 102 human H7N9 cases this year, including at least 32 deaths. A total of 60 patients have been discharged from hospitals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it