Three more bird flu deaths in China
Beijing: China's Guangdong province reported three more deaths and four new human cases of H7N9 infection Friday.
Two patients from the city of Guangzhou and another from Heyuan City died after treatment failed, Xinhua quoted the provincial health and family planning committee as saying.
Four new cases, two women and two men aged between 37 and 79, are all in critical condition.
So far Guangdong has reported more than 102 human H7N9 cases this year, including at least 32 deaths. A total of 60 patients have been discharged from hospitals.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living