The finding could be valuable to police when trying to confirm key identities in criminal networks such as terrorist cells or gangs, researchers said.
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has voiced his support for tuberculosis-free India by becoming the ambassador for the nation-wide campaign.
Having lost nearly 140 kilos after undergoing bariatric surgery in Mumbai's Saifee Hospital, Eman is on the way to a steady, though slow recovery.
The question that arises at this point of time is whether this defeat has really shattered Mr.Trump or is it just a political gimmick.
The reasons for this failure are several-fold - mechanical problems, poor connection to the bones in which they are implanted, infection or rejection.
This fast and simple fluorescence-based assay is certainly a remarkable approach in the ongoing and urgent fight against the fast spread of antibiotic resistance.
Doctors said that excess build-up of iron in the body, Hemochromatosis, can cuase liver damage.
A 45-year-old man -- suffering from 45 per cent burns due to a chemical spill at work -- has been healed with stem cell treatment, said the authorities at a hospital here on Friday.
Scientists have successfully used a facial recognition software to diagnose a rare, genetic disease that causes multiple defects like cleft palate and learning problems.
A new study has found that lack of sleep may impairs ability to interpret facial expressions.
Researchers have developed a new way to make the normally brittle material of glass bend and flex.
The study by the researchers at Northwestern University found that at least 150 minutes of weekly exercise may help people suffering from Parkinson's disease by improving mobility impairment and health-related quality of life.
The National Health and Family Planning Commission said that by the end of 2016, 65 out of every 100,000 people were infected with tuberculosis, a figure that experts consider high despite having dropped by 14 per cent in the last six years.
Happy to learn that World Tuberculosis Day is being observed on March 24, Mukherjee tweeted.
Here are some key facts to know about this contagious disease, caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
Men are more likely to have infertility with less sleep than women, said IVF experts on Thursday.
Women should stay fit and maintain a healthy wight because a new stuy has reveals that a higher waist-to-hip ratios increases the risk of ovarian cancer by more than a fifth.
Tuberculosis (TB) is an infectious, airborne disease that mainly affects your lungs.
Ulcerative colitis (UC) is a chronic disease that causes inflammation and ulcers in the digestive tract.
Researchers from Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary in the US used MRI multimodal brain imaging techniques to reveal these changes in a group of 12 subjects with early blindness and they compared the scans to a group of 16 normally sighted subjects.
India is also among the six countries that account for 60 per cent of the total TB cases globally.
The researchers also found, that the magnitude of these outbreaks can also be cut in half by strengthening exemption policies for children.
Currently it is thought that the main reason for developing memory problems in dementia is the presence of two big molecules in the brain called tau and amyloid proteins, researchers said.
India accounts for one fourth of the global TB burden with 2.2 million out of 9.6 million total cases.
One year of targeted exercise can decrease harmful sclerostin, a protein made in the bone, and increase IGF-1, a hormone associated with bone growth.
Here are five foods that not only keep your hair healthy and strong, but also help protect you from various illnesses and are ideal for your weight loss plan as well.
Researchers from the University of Surrey in the UK examined the breakdown of bone tissue by osteoclast cells (bone resportion) in over 370 pre and post-menopausal and white Caucasian women in the UK.
The new test utilises the advancements in consumer electronics and microfabrication. A disposable microchip with a capillary tip and a rubber bulb is used for simple, power-free semen sample handling.
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Dr Subhash Chandra donates his salary to PM Relief Fund
- DNA: Why are Tamil Nadu farmers protesting with 'skulls' in Delhi?
- DNA: Today in history, 23 March 2017
- DNA: Today in history, 24 March 2017
- CBI charges Jindal Steel adviser, 4 others in coal scam
- DNA: Has India crossed all limits of tolerance against naxalism?
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Mulayam’s son Prateek, daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Asaduddin Owaisi slapped by Shiv Sena worker in Parliament parking?
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- PM Modi picks IAS officer B Chandralekha to head Swachh Bharat Mission – Know about her
- Here's everything you need to know about Shaun Tait's wife, Mashoom Singha — PHOTOS INSIDE
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Incredible! This video of a boy being saved from a menacing tiger has over 10 lakh views – WATCH
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?
- Navjot Singh Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip