By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- Watch: Truck driver pulls break on time to avoid accident; saves 3 lives
- Shocking! Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel; sacks her later
- Pak High Commission behind terror funding in J&K: Zahoor Watali
- Bihar floods: Chilling footage shows family of three falling to their death after road caves in
- Watch: Tragic images of Barcelona terror attack that killed 13 people
- Teachers force students to convert religion; FIR lodged
- JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA - Watch report
- DNA: Know why the number of engineering colleges are reducing in India
- Gorakhpur: Yogi Adityanath accuses previous govts for deaths of children
- Portal launched for online registration of madrasas in UP
- Vishal Sikka resigns as Infosys MD, CEO
- Indo-ASEAN Youth Summit: A good politician is one who makes sacrifices, says Dr Subhash Chandra
- Kalinga Utkal express derails at UP's Muzaffarnagar
- DNA: Know what's there in the upcoming DSC Show
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Sebaonline.org – Assam HSLC Compartmental Exam Result 2017 announced
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar has all the reasons to smile
- Manager harasses woman staff in 5-star hotel, later terminates her- Watch CCTV footage
- RBI introduces new Rs 50 note - Here are the photo, design and other details
- Bihar floods: Family of three washed away in bridge collapse | Watch video
- MP: Man assaults woman at gym, brutally kicks her -Watch video
- Caught on camera: Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel, later sacks her
- Aadhaar Card: Here's how to verify your email address, mobile number
- Taking aim at China, India tightens power grid, telecom rules
- 23 dead, many injured as 14 coaches of Utkal Express derail in UP's Khatauli
- WATCH: Virat Kohli loses cool after watching child assault video
- Cricket Australia name ODI, T20I squads for tour of India; recall James Faulkner, Nathan Coulter-Nile
- Riya Sen marries boyfriend Shivam Tiwari in a private ceremony at Pune
- Bareilly ki Barfi movie review: An endearing rom-com worth tasting
- Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger urges President Donald Trump to reject white supremacists