By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Delhi: Cash van driver in who fled with Rs 22.5 crore arrested
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- GST deadlock: PM Modi invites Sonia Gandhi, Manmohan Singh for tea
- Actor Aamir Khan, family owe Rs 817.95 as land rent
- PoK will remain with Pakistan: Farooq Abdullah
- DNA: Difference between 1975 emergency in India and 2015 emergency in France
- DNA: Analysis of Constitution Day Debate in Parliament
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Married actor in love with co-star; wife confronts, separates!
- It's a Black Hole Friday for NASA!
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?
- Know what not to do to let sex lose steam after one year of relationship
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- `Hurt` Deepika says `Ranbir marriage` remark misunderstood
- No decision taken on India-Pakistan cricket series: MEA