By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
By Salome Phelamei | Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 14:21
Dr Veena Aggarwal, Head, R&D and Technical Services, VLCC Health Care Ltd, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp, on how eating better, being more physically active can help a person avoid being overweight and to stay healthy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Friday, April 10, 2015 - 19:27
One of the oldest but less-spoken-about spiritual traditions of 'Sound Healing' holds in itself many petals of internal toning, meditation, healing of mind and soul.
Also known as 'Tibetan Sound Healing', this practice is meant to clear obstacles, cultivate positive thinking and uncover your inherent wisdom that has been perhaps dormant or settled in layers of the subconscious.
By Ritu Singh | Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 22:43
It is a known fact that good health is intrinsic to human happiness. You may own a sprawling home or expensive clothes, but if your body is not well, all possessions seem worthless. For a good life, the perfect mind-body synchronisation is a must.
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Fast N Facts @7:30 pm
- What is the truth behind Journalist Akshay Singh's death?
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- The mystery behind the deaths of Vyapam Scam continues- Part II
- Uddhav Thakeray hits out at BJP, says corruption visible everywhere
- Arvind Kejriwal wants referendum on statehood for Delhi
- SC allows child's guardianship without father's consent to unwed mother
- Mystery behind the deaths of Vyapam Scam continues!
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress
- Lionel Messi’s family attacked by Chile fans during Copa America final
- Dalai Lama birthday celebrations draw support, protests in US
- Am glad my mother is back home: Esha Deol
- Fara Williams seals bronze for England at Women`s World Cup
- Hizbul Mujahideen chief Salahuddin still wants to come back: Dulat