By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu's belief for votes? - Part II
- PM in Iran; Modi visits Gurudwara in Tehran
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- India-Iran's friendship is as old as history: PM Modi
- Two terror attacks in Srinagar in one hour
- Delhi: Rain brings some respite from heat wave
- After marriage, porn-watching ups in women, drops in men
- Summer woes? Here are top 20 gateways to escape the heat!
- It's official! Besides Punjab, AAP to contest elections in Goa as well, confirms Arvind Kejriwal
- NEET ordinance: Union Health Minister JP Nadda to meet President on Monday
- Will meet Trump despite his dangerous views on Muslims: Cameron
- Sambhavna Seth ready to walk down the aisle! - Pics inside
- Rajnath Singh mourns killing of jawans in Manipur, says MHA monitoring situation
- US to continue sanctions on some of Myanmar's sectors: John Kerry
- Obama, bound for Vietnam, seeks to turn old foe into new partner
- 24 killed as Cyclone Roanu hits Bangladesh, over 5 lakh evacuated
- Over 600 young leaders recruited by Rahul Gandhi but not given any responsibilities yet: Report
- Afghan Taliban sources confirm death of leader in US attack
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests