By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Thousands stuck in major jam on China's 50-lane expressway
- DNA: Final result of Zee News survey on Bihar polls
- Ignore provocative politicians, listen to Pranab Mukherjee: Narendra Modi
- CM Arvind Kejriwal sacks Asim Ahmed Khan over allegations of corruption
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Zee Media brings you the biggest survey- Part II
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Zee Media brings you the biggest survey
- Farmer's lands wiped out for Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- DNA: Analysing smart schools of America
- DNA: Analysis of BJP MLAs assaulting lawmaker Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- Check out: Side effects of coconut water!
- WATCH: First video of Sachin Tendulkar, Shane Warne's Cricket All Stars!
- Mahatma Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi: Jab they met!
- 'Jazbaa' movie review: It runs at a breakneck speed!
- 'Afghan Taliban open to peace talks; Haqqani, al Qaeda not'
- Saudi woman, who chopped off Indian maid's hand, arrested
- Our plans scuttled after Eden Gardens washout, says MS Dhoni
- Bihar poll survey: Majority of Hindus, OBCs favour NDA; Muslims,Yadavs to vote for JD(U)-RJD
- See in pic: Sharp, fierce Salman Khan in 'Sultan' first look