By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- Bihar polls: PM Modi addresses rally in Jehananbad
- Bihar Polls: First phase of polling commences
- India to expose atrocities by Pakistan
- Shiv Sena can break alliance with BJP after Kasuri issue
- Panel discussion on sting against JDU leader Awadhesh Kushwaha
- Pakistan at unrest following Zee News revelations on Balochistan and PoK
- Panel discussion on Shiv Sena's protest against Kasuri's book launch
- Watch: Pooja Mishra caught on CCTV creating ruckus in store in Delhi
- Top news headlines @ 8pm
- Dengue breaks 19 year record in Delhi, 10,683 patients admitted
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- Check out: Entire music album of Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!
- Despite paint attack on Sudheendra Kulkarni, Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri's book launched; Shiv Sena faces flak
- Attack on Sudheendra Kulkarni: Aaditya Thackeray's reply to Rajdeep Sardesai’s open letter
- Bihar polls: Wave in favour of BJP, will form next government, says Mulayam Singh Yadav
- 'Ghar Wapsi': 300 converted to Hinduism in Varanasi
- Bihar polls: Opposition's only poll agenda is 'Modi Ka Vinash', says Narendra Modi
- India will support Palestine cause, engage with Israel: Pranab Mukherjee
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan’s little one – AbRam – drives a car!
- Bobby Darling to marry businessman Ramneek Sharma?