By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Shiv Sena MP Ravinder Gaikwad is missing - Watch video
- Why is the decision of closing slaughterhouses being opposed?
- 30 passengers injured as tourist bus hits divider on Noida Expressway
- PM Narendra Modi's 30th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat'
- CM Yogi Adityanath reaches Gomti riverfront to meet officers and review reformative works
- Dhule: Fire kills five members of a family
- Why are Muslims considered a minority in J&K despite major population share?
- Indian taxi driver racially abused, attacked in Australia
- UP: Meat sellers go on strike against ban on slaughterhouses
- Meat sellers in UP on indefinite strike after govt's actions against illegal slaughterhouse
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO
- Two orphans from Rajasthan discover Rs 96,000 in demonetised notes at home, urge PM Narendra Modi for help
- Highly religious people, atheists are least fearful of death, say scientists!
- Watch: Bhuvneshwar Kumar sends Steve Smith's off-stump cart-wheeling in Dharamsala
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Fed up with Arvind Kejriwal, why AAP MLA Ved Prakash joined BJP calling PM Narendra Modi 'saint'