By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Bihar polls: Political opinion of Begusarai voters
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Watch: Fast N Facts @4:00 pm
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Bihar polls: Exclusive interview with BJP chief Amit Shah
- Watch: Today's top headlines @4:30 pm
- Dadri lynching: BJP's Sangit Som accuses Akhilesh govt of politicizing issue
- Patidaar Community to protest during Rajkot cricket match on 18th October
- Somnath Bharti's bail plea rejected after wife refuses mediation in SC
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Dadri lynching: Akhilesh Yadav meets victim Iqlakh's kin, announces 45 lakh ex-gratia
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Hindu community lives in constant fear in Pakistan: US lawmakers
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview
- Dadri lynching: BJP MLA Sangeet Som questions arrests, says SP appeasing minority community
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Nepal gets respite as over 100 cargo trucks enter from India carrying essential goods, petroleum products