By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
By Salome Phelamei | Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 14:21
Dr Veena Aggarwal, Head, R&D and Technical Services, VLCC Health Care Ltd, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp, on how eating better, being more physically active can help a person avoid being overweight and to stay healthy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Friday, April 10, 2015 - 19:27
One of the oldest but less-spoken-about spiritual traditions of 'Sound Healing' holds in itself many petals of internal toning, meditation, healing of mind and soul.
Also known as 'Tibetan Sound Healing', this practice is meant to clear obstacles, cultivate positive thinking and uncover your inherent wisdom that has been perhaps dormant or settled in layers of the subconscious.
By Ritu Singh | Thursday, April 9, 2015 - 22:43
It is a known fact that good health is intrinsic to human happiness. You may own a sprawling home or expensive clothes, but if your body is not well, all possessions seem worthless. For a good life, the perfect mind-body synchronisation is a must.
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Asaram Bapu shown as 'saint' in Rajasthan school book
- Landslide hits Manipur after heavy rain
- Poster war breaks out between BJP, AAP
- Child critically injured as crude bomb explodes in Kolkata
- Delhi HC issues notice to Kejriwal govt on advertisement expenses
- Allahabad: Controversy over bar owner's appointment as Mahamandaleshwar
- 15 reports from 15 cities
- Shravan - The month of Lord Shiva
- FTII students stage protest at Jantar Mantar in Delhi
- Indian govt signs historic Naga peace accord with NSCN(I-M)
- The mayhem of cyclone Komen
- Poster war breaks out between BJP, AAP-Part 2
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Porn banned in India? RGV criticises the move
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Pak releases 163 Indian fishermen
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Parliament logjam: BJP, Congress spar bitterly ahead of all-party meet on Monday
- Don't lose the first Test of an away series: Sunil Gavaskar
- Gurdaspur attack terrorists wore 'Made in Pak' gloves: Report
- Zee Media Exclusive – Dr Abdul Kalam wanted to be remembered as a teacher, says his close aide