By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- DNA: Today in history, 24 February, 2017
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- DNA: Why Farooq Abdullah is having so much love towards anti-nationals?
- ABVP, SFI activists clash in Pune University; many injured
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine
- DNA: Seven Earth-like planets found around a single star
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to identify job opportunities in small cities?
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Today in history, 25th February, 2017
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips bowlers apart to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- We win some and lose some, Sachin Tendulkar backs India to give Australia a strong reply in Bengaluru
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine after mother left them playing as she stepped out briefly
- Gujarat ATS arrests two 'ISIS terrorists' from Rajkot, Bhavnagar; they were planning bomb blast in Chotila Mandir
- WATCH: Virat Kohli 'clean bowled' after being deceived by Australian talisman Steve O'Keefe
- MS Dhoni slams 94-ball century against Chhattisgarh in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!