By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- Watch: Truck driver pulls break on time to avoid accident; saves 3 lives
- Pak High Commission behind terror funding in J&K: Zahoor Watali
- JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA - Watch report
- Gorakhpur: Yogi Adityanath accuses previous govts for deaths of children
- Teachers force students to convert religion; FIR lodged
- Kalinga Utkal express derails at UP's Muzaffarnagar
- Watch: Clashes of Indian-Chinese soldiers' at Ladakh
- Track repair was being carried out without station master's permission - Watch report
- Watch: First official briefing after Muzaffarnagar train accident
- Can Indian trains provide safer journeys to passengers in future?
- Aadhaar Card: Here's how to verify your email address, mobile number
- MP: Man assaults woman at gym, brutally kicks her -Watch video
- WATCH: Virat Kohli loses cool after watching child assault video
- WATCH: Lightning quick MS Dhoni produces yet another impressive stumping, sends Lasith Malinga packing
- 23 dead, many injured as 14 coaches of Utkal Express derail in UP's Khatauli
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar proves his mettle; film crosses Rs 100 cr
- Doctor's attempt to inject hospital superintendent with HIV+ blood over personal grudge foiled
- PM Narendra Modi's austerity drive for ministers, asks them to avoid 5-star hotels, PSUs vehicles
- Total solar eclipse all set to woo sky gazers on August 21 – All you need to know!
- Ruckus after AIMIM corporators refuse to stand up for Vande Mataram in Maharashtra civic body
- IND vs SL, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- Nitish Kumar-led JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA
- Air-conditioned jackets for the Indian Special Forces soon, says Manohar Parrirkar
- Nitish-led JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA; Sharad Yadav to approach EC to stake claim over party symbol
- Rajasthan: No toilet at home, court grants divorce to woman