By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
By Shruti Saxena | Monday, April 27, 2015 - 01:08
In what could be seen as a shocking reality, despite various health and awareness programmes, an estimated 21.8 million infants worldwide are still missing out on basic vaccines like diphtheria, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and tetanus, says the World Health Organisation (WHO). India is one of the countries where immunisation coverage is less than 80 percent.
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Panel discussion on Azam Khan politicizing Dadri lynching case
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- DNA: Odisha gets its first 100% solar-powered village
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Price of pulses crosses more than Rs 225 per kilogram
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Asaram adult books distributed in Chattisgarh schools
- Panel discussion on communal riots being made top issue in India instead of inflation
- From Rs 12,000 to 50,000: AAP intends to hike Delhi MLAs basic salaries
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui
- NASA's Mars orbiter reveals stunning images of Acidalia Planitia featured in 'The Martian'
- Madhesis agree to hold talks with Nepal govt tomorrow
- Criticising Pakistan blasphemy laws not blasphemy: SC judge
- Dadri lynching: MHA asks all states to ensure zero tolerance towards any attempt to incite communal tension
- Indrani drug overdose case: Probe focusing on "poisoning" angle
- Dadri lynching: Won't let 'agenda of destruction' succeed, says govt; victim's son appeals for peace
- Danish company to 'Make in India' small solar pumps
- Former cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with life-threatening disease