By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- India celebrates 71st Independence Day
- 24-year old biker dies while speeding near Delhi's Mandi House
- GST strengthened spirit of competitive cooperative federalism, says PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi's Independence Day speech - Watch
- SC orders NIA to investigate Kerala 'love jihad' case
- Unsung heroes of Indian freedom struggle - Watch
- Hurriyat funding probe: NIA conducts raids at 12 locations in J&K
- WATCH: On Independence Day, Indian cricket team hoists national flag in Sri Lanka
- Rohith Vemula was a troubled individual, didn’t commit suicide over Hyderabad Central University action: Inquiry Commission
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar's impressive social drama is UNSTOPPABLE at Box Office
- Blue Whale: Govt asks Google, FB, others to remove game links
- Reward for locating 'missing' Sonia Gandhi: Posters emerge in Rae Bareli
- China says not aware of Ladakh scuffle; asks India to withdraw troops from Doklam
- Independence Day 2017: India's dream of Swaraj will be fulfilled, says PM Modi
- Kapil Sharma makes Navjot Singh Sidhu unhappy but why?
- 81 lakh Aadhaar deactivated till date: Here's how to find out your status
- 1984 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- When a black kite landed below Red Fort podium during PM Modi's I-Day speech
- Himachal Pradesh: 3 dead, 4 injured after bus falls into gorge in Kullu
- Lieutenant Umer Fayaz's killers identified, we're on their trail, says Army
- Caught on cam: Trinamool Congress MLA Swapan Kumar Beltharia beats vendor in West Bengal's Purulia — Watch
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat defies Kerala govt's order, unfurls tricolour at school in Palakaad