By Biplob Ghosal | Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:42
The debate between the effectiveness of allopathic medicines and homeopathy has been one of the most disputed in medical history. Both schools of thought at the centre of their practice aim to heal the sick but take on different trajectories to achieve the same. Having said that, a large section of people still rely on the age-old holistic approach of Homeopathy.
By Dhriti Sharma | Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 13:44
Dinesh Ghodke is a graduate from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and has empowered thousands of people through various innovative initiatives in yoga and meditation. A gymnast and a soccer enthusiast, he is a unique blend of serenity and dynamism and is one of the youngest teachers in the Art of Living Foundation and is also the Director of the The Art of Living Youth.
By Salome Phelamei | Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 14:40
On the occasion of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), which falls on May 31, Dr K Vijay Kumar, MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Multi-speciality hospitals, Bangalore, talked to Salome Phelamei of Zee Media Corp on why tobacco use is particularly bad for people with diabetes.
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion: Is India only for Hindus and Pakistan for Muslims?
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Lesser people died in communal violence this year than in 2014: MHA
- ISIS recruiting youth in West Bengal over internet: Reports
- Woman commits suicide by jumping in front of Delhi Metro
- DNA: Vladimir Putin's gigantic, triple-decker war room revealed
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended
- It was Lalu who pulled and hugged me, will continue to fight corruption, clarifies Arvind Kejriwal
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot with American boyfriend in Jan 2016?
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged
- Is your Indian passport among those to be declared invalid from November 25, 2015?
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- See how terror-hit Paris responds to a Muslim man's free hug offer
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Turmoil at NIT-Durgapur after student's death; Smriti Irani intervenes
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India