By Biplob Ghosal | Friday, December 9, 2016 - 13:28
Distinguished Ayurvedic scholar Dr JLN Sastry believes that Ayurveda controls and combats newly emerging conditions. In an interview with Biplob Ghosal of Zee Media Group, he discusses the benefits of Ayurveda and its efficacy in curing among others gastroenteritis and heart related problems.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:16
The death of every other newborn in India can be traced to either low birth weight (LBW) or premature delivery -- a reflection of poor maternal health and an inadequate healthcare system -- according to an IndiaSpend analysis of census data.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - 16:03
The just-released Global Tuberculosis (TB) Report-2016 is a shocker for India. The report reveals the spread of this curable disease is larger than previously projected and moreover, the country accounts for 24 per cent of the global cases.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, February 3, 2016 - 19:32
February 4 is World Cancer Day.
Being diagnosed with cancer at a prime age with flying dreams and a family to look after can be earth-shattering for most people. But when it comes to facing the stark reality, whom does one blame for the slow but certain decay of cells and tissues in your body.
By Miscellaneous | Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - 10:12
Are you among those who log in to Google every time you are down with body ache, fever or cold, only to get more confused and scared? Many young Indians with smartphones in their hands are falling prey to the "Google-as-your-doctor" phenomenon and the dangerous trend is on the rise in the country, health experts feel.
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Delhi: Youth killed in violent scuffle between Dhaba workers in Daryaganj
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- RJD leader Prabhunath Singh gets life sentence in 22-year-old murder case
- Manchester Arena terror attack: What we know so far
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Indian Army demolishes Pakistani posts in Naushera sector of J&K
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Samajwadi Party leader Sumer Singh shot dead in Uttar Pradesh's Ballia
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Donald Trump says India a victim of terrorism, urges nations to ensure terrorists don't find safe havens on their lands